We will be utilising the Spring Half term and Summer Holidays to carry out £860,000 of major refurbishment and modernisation building works.
Works will include:
- Building the Centenary Room, a new street food dining space for students
- Creating a parent meeting room facility
- Renovation of spaces to create 3 additional classrooms
- Upgrade of whole school electrical systems
- Installing a new fire and emergency lighting system
- Completing a major ICT infrastructure upgrade to all systems and refurbishing 3 ICT suites
All of this work will mean there is limited restricted access on to the school site while these works are taking place.