To advance education and learning for the public benefit. Help young people understand the world they live in, their culture and others’ and develop the wherewithal to live fulfilled lives and contribute positively to that world.
To follow the Nolan principles:
To continuously improve and make the experience of the school the very best it can be for the pupils, parents and staff.
- To enable each child to reach their full potential
- To enrich the lives and lay a basis to prepare them for adult life
- Resources are employed to achieve the best outcomes for pupils
- To provide a secure environment that is fit for purpose
- To get the best value for money, keeping a balanced budget
- Trustees and members to provide robust governance