Sixth Form Dress Code
(created by Sixth Form students June 2022)
All members of the Sixth Form should abide by the Sixth Form dress code concerning student appearance.
• Students should be in appropriate clothing AT ALL TIMES
• Sportswear should only be worn for playing sport (with the exception of SGI)
• Blue denim is not allowed
• Footwear should be dark, either black or brown. Trainers, Converse, and boots are permitted but there must be no bright colours accessorising them
• There should be no ripped or torn clothes
• Shorts are allowed in summer months but must be an appropriate length
• Skirts and dresses are permitted but must also be of an appropriate length
• Crop tops are NOT allowed. All shirts must be of an appropriate design and an appropriate length.
• All jewellery must be appropriate either on wrists or neck. Ear piercings must not be hanging. No nose rings.